If there was one thing you could change, one habit you could break, what would it be?
Would you like to learn to remain calm in stressful or emotional situations?
Do you want to quit procrastinating and spending too much time online distracting yourself from the present moment?
How do you stop devouring a tub of ice cream in one sitting?
What is NLP?
• Learning the language of your own mind!
• The study of excellent communication – both with yourself, and with others.
• A set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that. It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results.
Elizabeth Bahoora is a Certified Behavioral and Professional Coach, specializing in holistic weight loss, health and healing, personal empowerment, business, and personal coaching. Elizabeth employs her extensive training in weight loss, grief, trauma, and body image issues in her practice. She is certified in weight loss coaching, strategic life coaching, NLP master practitioner, nutritional training, and grief coaching. Her focus is on facilitating permanent transformation for others by turning their fears into freedom. Her multi-faceted strategies move others from reaction to action by focusing on identifying and breaking unhealthy thinking patterns, limiting belief systems and how to implement life changing behaviors. Focusing on each individual Elizabeth applies her varied expertise on the whole person for life transformations.
- A brief 15-20 minute phone call will be scheduled to determine coaching needs prior to initial appointment.
- Initial appointment 90 minutes long.
- Each subsequent appointment 60 minutes long.
- All sessions must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- 3-session and 5-session packages available for purchase.
- Each individual must schedule their own appointments unless the patient is a minor under the care of a parent and/or guardian.